Sunday, August 18, 2013

Design Inspiration

I admit to being an early Pinterest adopter. Some of the pins on my home design board have been in my mind for YEARS. 

So when it came to making this house our own, these were my main source of inspiration.
The photos on the left are my favorite pins. The ones on the right are our place. 

Grey office with Sherwin Williams "Software".
There isn't any overhead light in the office, so it's hard to capture the color.
Dark blue and white dining room. 
Guest room #2 in Sherwin Williams "Resonant Blue".
The very popular "Palladian Blue" from Benjamin Moore, Guest Room #3.
Our kitchen cabinet fronts are 2-3 weeks delayed.
Hope our party guests enjoy seeing all our plates...
We originally chose a sample from Martha Stewart Living. Since it was out of our budget,  our contract found some close samples. The first floor will be done on Monday. Second floor next Monday. 
Final coat on the Radish accent wall. It's a nice cranberry color, and perfect.
In case you're feeling curious, you can check out my board on


No comments:

Post a Comment